Question: We do not want a customer to use the Avactis Store. We only want a customer to access the shopping cart and checkout system. When a person clicks on the item in the shopping cart, s/he should go to the specific webpage that we create for the product for instance, http://store_url.com/product1.htm, not Avactis /store/product-info.php?pidxxSolution.Add product custom tags and specify your alternative url in the tag. Insert the tag to shopping cart template.
Follow these steps to do it.1. Login to your admin panel and go to the Catalog->
2. Click on a product type link.
3. Scroll down to the New Custom Attribute
section and click on the Add
4. Type productalternativeurl
in the Attribute Tag
field. Type a tag name and tag description and click Add
5. Click Save
to save the changes.
Pass steps 1-5 for each product type.
6. Click on the Manage products
link on the left.
7. Click on the Brows categorie
s button and select a category. Click on the Add Product
8. Fill in the required fields and scroll down to the Custom Attributes
9. Expand the section and type your alternative url in the custom field. Save the changes.
10. Open the avactis-themes/system/catalog/shopping-cart/default/shopping-cart-item-general.tpl.html
file on your server and find the following line: <a class="product_name" href="<?php ProductInfoLink(); ?>"><?php ProductName(); ?></a>
Replace the line with this one:<a class="product_name" href="<?php ProductAlternativeurlCustom(); ?>"><?php ProductName(); ?></a>
Save the changes.NOTE: To add the attribute to existing products, export them then import them back.